THE RECALLCHEK STORY
Since 1974, American citizens have been protected from dangerous items in their homes by federal law. Congress prescribed a system whereby if a manufacturer designed a dangerous product, they MUST recall all those items and FIX THEM FOR FREE!
The problem in the law is that most often it's up to the consumer, to find out whether appliances are potential fire or safety hazards!
There is a database designed and managed by the government, but you would have to wade through 195 MILLION recalled items to find out if a dishwasher or air conditioner is a hazard to your clients family.
THE RECALLCHEK PROCESS
Making America's Homes Safer One appliance at a time . .
How it works:
* Appliance data for a property is submitted to RecallChek through a number of means depending on which is most appropriate.
* At RecallChek Headquarters, your manufacturers and model numbers are computer matched against MILLIONS of recalls using our Model Number Algorithm (MNA).
* RecallChek will then hand-check the report, to eliminate wrong numbers from worn plates and ID cards, and other problems.
* In the event of a potential recall, RecallChek issues a report including
1) the nature of the recall,
2) where the product was sold,
3) how to remedy the defect, and
4) how to get the item repaired / replaced in most cases - absolutely FREE
We are committed to raising the standards of home inspections. That's why we offer the GOLD standard of options for FREE.